Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy Easter

Well it's been a fun couple of weeks. The most exciting news first. Missy went to the doctor two weeks ago and we found out that the due date has been moved forward almost a month to the middle of April. The doc said he doesn't want her to go full term with the diabetes. That is such a short time away. It really hit me that this is coming soon when she told me the date was moved up. We're so excited. I'll be glad when she doesn't have to give herself shots anymore. I know that it has been really difficult for her to poke herself five times a day.

We had a baby shower on Saturday. It was really great to see the love and support of those around us in this area. My folks were able to come in for the weekend which made it that much more special. Of course they brought two suitcases, one for them and one just for the baby.

Shower Pictures

Today I started at my new Lowe's store in Ohio. It's actually closer, only fifteen minutes away. I'm now selling appliances and enjoying it much more. Its less headaches and more money.

We are doing great, just getting as ready as we can for the April present. We hope everyone is doing well. We love y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home