Monday, February 07, 2005

Latest update

Today the weather was great, mostly sunny and 57!! Super Duper.

We go to the doctor tomorrow for Missy's check up. She has gestetional diabetes and as a result has to give herself insulin shots twice a day to help even her blood sugar levels. It's tough for her, not so much the shots but more the poking of her fingers five times a day to draw blood. She says her fingers feel raw. I feel for her. I'm continuing to learn more about love and sacrifice each day from wife. I admire her.

Last week I finished my EMTP, entry management training program, at Lowes. I also found out that I was the #2 saleperson for the district in December. It at least affirmed that I connect well with people and they trust me. I'm excited about work and that's something I haven't felt in some time.

Missy is continuing to work at the Challenger Center, flying kids to Mars. A friend of the family is preparing to open a children's/maternity boutique/consignment shop in April. She has been coming to Miss for her opinion and inout and as soon as the store opens Miss will work there full time until the baby is born. What is nice is that once she's wants to go back to work, she'll be able to take the baby once it's born.

Life in Wheeling continues to go round!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home